Advocacy, Information & Support
— OR —
Chat hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Advocacy services are centered around encouraging the empowerment of victim-survivors during their healing process, supporting friends and family and providing education about the issues surrounding sexual assault and abuse.
We firmly believe the right of a victim-survivor of sexual assault to:
- be believed
- receive non-judgmental support
- choose her or his own pace and path of healing
- expect privacy and confidentiality
- accept or reject any agency service
- receive accurate and current information
The Sexual Assault Center of Pierce County provides services to any individual whose life has been impacted by sexual assault, regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, disability, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, age, income, veteran status, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.