Rebuilding Hope! has experienced some recent staffing changes. Tasha Smith is no longer working for the agency. We want to ensure continued good communications between our agencies and community partners. For the time being, please contact those listed below for Rebuilding Hope! related items.
For the following needs, you can reach us at:
- Immediate assistance with information/referral, general, medical and/or legal advocacy – 24/7 Hotline: 253-474-7273
- Front Desk Reception – 253-597-6424 ext. 0; Administration@hopesacpc.org
- Agency Administration – Renae Lusk, Agency Administrator; 253-597-6424 ext. #113; Renae@hopesacpc.org
- Therapy services – Stephanie Sacks, Clinical Director of Therapy Services; Stephanie@hopesacpc.org; 253-597-6424 ext. 2
- Advocacy and Prevention Education – Carlyn Sampson, Director of Advocacy and Prevention Education; Carlyn@hopesacpc.org; 253-597-6424 ext. 3
- Sex Trafficking Response and Awareness Program (STRAPWA) – 253-444-5351 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial/Billing – Kyle Moore, Fiscal and Benefits Manager; Kyle@hopesacpc.org; 253-597-6424 ext. 4
The Rebuilding Hope! Board of Directors will hire an interim director to lead the agency for the next 6 to 12 months. We will keep you informed of the status of that process. Stephanie Sacks and Carlyn Sampson will be acting as co-directors during the interim. We value our clients, community members, donors and agency partners and will do our best to make the leadership transitions as smooth as possible. Thank you.